The BOW Tour understands the severity of COVID-19 and is committed to the safety of your athletes, coaches, and families. We have been continuing to evaluate and improve all parts of our competitions in order to ensure this is a safe event. As we get closer to each event, we will continue to work with local health officials and the CDC to provide the highest quality event, while maintaining the health and safety of all attending.
NEW FOR 2020-2021 SEASON
- Smaller session sizes
- Larger performance arena and warm-up facilities
- More spectator seating available to allow for social distancing
- Smaller sessions and awards to prevent congestion
- More time between each session to alleviate crowds
- Spectator face covering based on CDC guidelines
These changes are based on current 2021 mandates and requirements. When mandates from the CDC become more or less restrictive, safety procedures will be altered to match the updated mandates.