RULES & REGULATIONS
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Video taping of your team only is allowed, but please be respectful of the judges’ area & those around you
- General sportsmanship rules as outlined by the NFHS Spirit Rule Book & USASF Membership Code of Conduct is expected at all times
- NO Carry-in food or drink. Concessions will be open.
- Personal items are subject to search for attendee and athlete safety
- The event will not be cancelled due to weather
- All Star teams DO NOT need to be registered members of USASF to compete at our event
- To attempt to ensure a safe and hygienic event, shoes are required for ALL athletes competing as a team or for a solo/small group performance when not performing. Footwear while performing as a team and/or during the solo/small group performance is determined by NFHS (scholastic/rec teams) and USASF (all stars).
- Please remember that all music, choreography and costuming should be age appropriate and also appropriate for family viewing.